D46 Jet / Spray Nozzle
- Corrosion Resistant Gunmetal Construction
- Lever-Operated Control
- Jet & water Curtain Function
- Improved Fire-fighter Safety
- Weather, Ozone & UV resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Available with all International Inlets
- Marine Sectors
- Defence Sectors
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Installations
- Marine Industry (On and Off Shore)
The Delta D46 Nozzle is designed specifically for marine use and provides enhanced firefighter heat protection via the water curtain function combined with a powerful, solid water jet that fires through the water curtain simultaneously to fight the fire.
Manufactured principally in LG2 Gunmetal and Copper Alloy the D46 is incredibly corrosion resistant and perfectly suited to use in harsh environments where constant contact with salt water/spray is expected. The three position control lever controls flow, spray/jet patterns and nozzle shut-off for ease of operator use.
The D46 is available with a choice of tip sizes (12mm, 16mm, 20mm) and is compatible for use with any International inlet adaptors for complete compatibility to existing hose lines.
The D46 is approved for marine use under the Lloyds Register of Shipping.