- Manufactured in the UK
- ISO9001 Quality Controlled
- Factory Calibrated for Optimum Performance
- Flow Engineered to suit Client
- Uniform High Quality Foam Production
- Epoxy Coated Cast Iron Body with Stainless Steel Internals
- Optional Stainless Steel Body Versions
- Flows from 50 LPM to 712 LPM
- Fuel Storage Sites
- Oil & Gas
- Major Industrials
- Chemical Facilities
Delta RFG-Series Rimseal Foam Pourer Sets are used for protecting Open Top Floating Roof storage tanks.
Consisting of two elements each set comprises a Foam Generator and a Foam Pourer. The Foam Generator produces expanded foam and the Pourer assists in developing optimum, uniform, high quality produced foam while delivering the foam gently down the tank shell into the rimseal area. Although generally purchased together as a set the Foam Generator and Pourer are also available separately.
The Rimseal Pourer has a stainless steel mesh in the foam discharge exit which prevents nesting birds or insects from blocking the flow. The Foam Generator has 316 stainless steel internals which are engineered to provide the exact solution flow required for the system.
Delta Fire only use high quality materials in the construction of our products and are pleased to offer fully traceable Western sourced materials where specified within a project design specification.